Keitaro is hiring a Data Engineer with at least one year of experience in the industry. We develop top-notch solutions and are looking to expand our team. If you want to work in a dynamic atmosphere and are ready to learn and grow along the way, join us at some of our existing offices or remotely. In your role as a Data Engineer, your tasks will consist of collaborating with the team developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation. You will work on expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a database developer.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. SQL and PL/SQL).
- Hands-on experience with database design - Oracle Database.
- Ability to both take direction as well as work independently to deliver on projects.
- Great numerical and analytical skills.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency.
- Work with stakeholders including cross-functional teams to assist with data-related technical issues.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, proper usage, etc.).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.