Keitaro is hiring an experienced Product Manager with at least two years of experience in the industry. We develop top-notch solutions and are looking to expand our team. If you want to work in a dynamic atmosphere and are ready to learn and grow along the way, join us at some of our existing offices or remotely. In your role as a product manager, your tasks will consist of collaborating with the team to define the product vision, create the product roadmap, manage the backlog and ensure progress.
One of the key aspects of your role is to guide the product to success, by analyzing the market and competition while creating a vision for the product that is unique and offers value to consumers that meets their demands.
- Remote team management
- Experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Conduct research on how users utilize and enjoy the product.
- Create a strategy based on long-term vision.
- Create a roadmap to keep the products team on the same page throughout the process.
- Conclude what features should be built next on existing products.
- Begin the process of creating and delivering features that customers not only need but want.
- Coordinate the product team to make sure all are aligned around the strategy the product needs to be going on for success.
- Set priorities to make sure the development team knows specifically what to focus on in order of importance.