Keitaro is hiring an experienced Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience in the industry. We develop top-notch solutions and are looking to expand our team. If you want to work in a dynamic atmosphere and are ready to learn and grow along the way, join us at some of our existing offices or remotely.
- Excellent analytical, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, research and resolve issues, and demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Communicate directly with clients to gain a deeper understanding of their project/business needs
- Work hand in hand with clients` business teams, their own BAs, and tech resources
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Preparing and delivering a report of their findings to the management team with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Provide recommendations for possible improvements to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes.