Keitaro is a software and services company that develops solutions empowering governments, organizations, and enterprises around the world and across multiple industries. Since our founding in 2012, we have been committed to helping our clients achieve their goals, enabling their success with innovative solutions that leverage leading-edge technologies. We love to innovate, follow the market, and stay on top of the latest trends and bleeding-edge technologies. Our goal is to provide best-of-class services and deliver solutions that delight our customers and surpass their expectations.
Not just to do something better, but to attempt things never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you will be Keitaro’s regional Sales Director to grow and expand our business in the North American market.
We specialize in working with Open Source solutions within the private and government sectors. You will be supporting our clients in their move to Cloud by enabling them to plan and execute on their cloud platform, DevOps, and infrastructure strategies. You'll be responsible for building strategic relationships with executives and key business leaders to promote Keitaro’s portfolio of open-source and cloud platform solutions, including cloud-native application development and container management.
- Manage accounts of all sizes by representing your team externally with clients and internally by working with direct reports and supporting positions
- Generate new leads and bring clients
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnership
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Promote the value of Keitaro services around CKAN and larger cloud solutions
- Advise clients on the best path to move from virtualization to a container-based solution on a hybrid cloud
- Manage day-to-day client communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new, and upcoming projects
- Take identified opportunities and drive them through a defined sales process to closure
- Lead technical sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level
- Gain trusted advisor status with senior IT execs within assigned accounts as part of pipeline development and efforts to develop long-term relationships
- Work closely with the dedicated Keitaro client teams to identify opportunities and provide services sales support specific to open-source solutions
- Experience in a quota-carrying solutions sales role or other technical sales role
- Ideally, 1+ years of experience focused on cloud platform technologies and Open Source solutions.
- Competitive knowledge of the container industry
- Experience with a diverse set of cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of enterprise DevOps processes and technologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to generate client materials for presentations
- Balance of sales and technical skills with creative thinking skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%